Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Change: the big buzzword in the industry now (even in my organisation). I have a personal feeling that everyone one wants to change and at the same time no body wants a change, I would want to go for a holiday to place which is a change from my monotonous place, but at the same time if I am told "hey there your finances are in mess, you need to change your mind set and get that in order" I would probably say "buzz off I am happy as I am"

Everyone says change is constant, and yes they re bloody right - day changes to night, I change my clothes, you change your car, I always want different food each day which is a change, you will change your hair style, I will change the shape of my beard. Then we must be ready to change our habbits.

What is it that scares the hell out of us when our organisations say "we are going to change"

No comments:

Post a Comment